Friday 30 April 2010

Animation Complete!


I have finally finished animating 'A Future Colour Duathlon' as my final outcome for Nike78.

I challenged the function of my Nikes through an investigation into making alternative use of the shoe (other than wearing it).
I got a little bit involved with the shapes associated with a triathlon (after reading a triathlon magazine) and also the shapes within the form of the trainers before and after I had meddled with them.

The outcome of my Nike 78 project takes inspiration from everything documented in this blog and the very important key words listed below, to create a really rather pointless (but very fun) animation.

Very important key words include:

Triathlon
Competition
Chief Babatunde
Running
Stitching
Lego
Cycling
Circuits
Wheels
Obstacle
Colour Trails
Segments
Journey
Mapping

I won't post the animation just yet until the projects have been posted on the Nike78 website.
But then you will be able to see the full 1 minute of silly colour fun in all its pointless glory. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment